View high resolution
Chia seed pudding.
Yes, like that chia.
I’m officially addicted to this stuff.
Chia seeds are these itty bitty little things that look a little like poppy seeds. You can add them to smoothies or baking or just take shots of them (like some athletes do) OR you can make them into AWESOME pudding.
I know, I know. It looks a bit weird, but I can’t even begin to describe how delicious this stuff is. It’s smooth and sweet and each seed has a tiny bit of a pop. It’s the PERFECT dessert. And chia seeds are legit good for you. LOOK IT UP!?
1. Add 2.5 cups of almond milk and 3 tablespoons of agave to a jar (I also add like 2 shakes of cinnamon).
2. Shake the jar until the milk and agave are mixed.
3. Add 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
4. Shake jar again.
5. Sit in fridge over night. I made it in the morning and let it sit while at work-like 9 to 10 hours.
6. Serve!! I added raspberries to the base of dish. It was very tasty, but this stuff is also great solo.
Find the original recipe HERE.